A Love So Sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf is an enthralling story in the heart of a valentine series that is a perfect source of entertainment, joy, happiness, sadness, love, romance, drama, thrill and suspense. This book is absolutely unputdownable with the outstanding love-to-hate characters and non-stop turns and twists. In this article you will be able to freely download A love so sweet by Stephanie Norris Nicole pdf as well as do the following:
- Get a summary of A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris
- Learn about the author of A Love So Sweet – Stephanie Nicole Norris
- Learn vital information about the book A Love So Sweet
- Read Excerpt from A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
- Learn the Order of book arrangement in the heart of a valentine series by Stephanie Nicole Norris
- Where to buy A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
- Read reviews of A Love So Sweet
- Download A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
Please note that the author of this book has put in a lot of effort in writing this book. It will be a good gesture and a show of support to buy the paperback version of A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris after reading the free pdf version you have downloaded.
Summary of A love So Sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
With her due date drawing near, Allison Valentine quickly feels the excitement and anxiety of giving birth to her first child. But never one to leave Allison to rest in those worries, Lance holds her hand every step of the way in this update from Give Me a Reason.
Note: This is a follow-up story to Give Me A Reason. I encourage you to read that book first before reading A Love So Sweet.
About the Author A Love So Sweet – Stephanie Nicole Norris
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a love for reading. In my childhood years, my sister and I would run to the bookmobile whenever the van would come sailing down our street. As I grew into a teenager, gradually, my interests changed from reading R. L. Stine’s Goosebumps series to reading stories like Sweet Valley High.
It wasn’t until I became a young adult, that I grew a love for romance novels. But after discovering them, I fell head over heels with the different hero’s and heroine’s, leaving me captivated by their devotion. Having a passion for writing, I also wanted to give readers the rapture, adoration, and all-consuming fire that burns within when experiencing two people fall madly for each other. It’s the kind of love that grips your heart and almost brings you to tears.
Today, I continue to put forth the effort to entertain through the various character’s that speak to me, and as I write, I hope you’ll join our escapades as we explore this thing called love.
Information About the Book A Love So Sweet (Amazon)
- ASIN : B09T1FP5W8
- Publisher : Love Is A Drug Ink LLC (March 11, 2022)
- Publication date : March 11, 2022
- Language : English
- File size : 721 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 55 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,361 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #9 in U.S. Short Stories
- #76 in Single Authors Short Stories
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 73 ratings
Excerpt from A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
Six months.” Allison glanced up at Lance as he squeezed their entwined fingers. “I can hardly believe it,” she said, looking back at the ultrasound monitor.“Believe it,” Dr. Corvine inserted. “Your baby is growing, healthy, and before you know it, you’ll be in the delivery room.” She smiled. “How do you feel about that?” Allison took a deep breath then exhaled, her eyes traveling back up to Lance’s soft brown gaze. “Honestly?” “Yes,” he said. “I’m scared as hell.” Dr. Corvine chuckled while Lance smiled. “That’s normal,” the doctor assured. “You’re going to be a new mom.” “A great mother,” Lance added. Dr. Corvine nodded. “If you weren’t nervous, I’d wonder if you were human.” “SO, ALL FIRST-TIME MOMS HAVE THIS FEAR?”
“It’s a combination of rattled nerves and excitement. Are you excited, Allison?” Allison quieted, falling into deep thought about what she’d been feeling lately. A kick jolted her from her musing, and immediately her free hand caressed the side of her belly. Eyes twinkling now, she glanced to the monitor then back to Lance. “I am excited. But more than anything, I hope I can live up to my husband’s expectations.” Lance’s thick brows dipped as he frowned. “What expectations, Beauty?” “Of being a great mother.” Lance lifted her hand and kissed her fingers. “That will come naturally. It’s not something I demand from you. Please, don’t worry about that. I know your heart and have experienced your love—our child, I’m sure, has felt the same for six months and will continue to do so after they are born.” He kissed her hand again and squeezed her fingers lightly.
“I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION,” DR. CORVINE INSERTED. BOTH
Lance and Allison looked her way. “Where’d you get him from, and are they manufactured in multiples for me and my friends?” She said to Allison in reference to Lance. Laughter bellowed from Allison, and Lance smirked. “Doctor, you are too little too late. He has five brothers who are not as gorgeous but close.” Allison winked at Lance. “They’re successful, well-mannered—except during competitive sports and recreation. But they’re also married. Pretty recently, if you count the last two to four years as newlyweds.”
“THAT IS RECENT.” DR. CORVINE FROWNED. THE FIFTY-FIVE year-old Black woman kept up the charade. “Why didn’t you get pregnant ahead of time? Then you could’ve come to see me sooner, and maybe I, too, could’ve been a Valentine?” A smile spread across both of their faces, and Allison nodded. “You’re possibly right, I think.” She thought of her sister-in-law’s who were some of her closest friends. Avery Michele-Valentine was her boss at the news station WTZB. Bri St. James-Valentine had been her best friend for decades. Camilla and Corinne snagged their Valentine before Allison and Lance fell in love, so after thinking it over, Allison grimaced.“You know what, they were already accounted for even before Lance, and I became husband and wife. You would’ve needed to run into one of them before any of us to snag a Valentine.”
Order of book arrangement in the heart of a Valentine series by Stephanie Nicole Norris
1. No Holds Barred (2018)
2. A Risque Engagement (2018)
3. Give Me A Reason (2018)
4. A Game-Changing Christmas (2018)
5. With Your Permission (2019)
6. In Pursuit of You (2019)
7. And This I Swear (2020)
8. Impromptu Seduction (2020)
9. Before We Say I Do (2020)
10. Weekend On The Isle (2021)
11. Table For Three (2021)
12. Reindeer Games (2021)
13. A Love So Sweet (2022)
Where to buy A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
You can buy A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris a thrilling romance novel from one of America’s bestselling author Stephanie Nicole Norris from the following sites:
Read reviews on A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
D. A. Toms
5.0 out of 5 stars The Love Never Stops
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2022
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I am forever Team Valentine. I, absolutely, love all of their love stories. Lance wanted to do anything and everything for Allison in order to make things easier. I applaud him for being so involved and hands on. Once I was introduced to the Valentine FOREVERMORE love, I was hooked, addicted if you will. So Stephanie, I also stand up and applaud you and your amazing mind for creating the Valentines’ for me and us who love them.
4.0 out of 5 stars Super Sweet! Loved It!
Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2022
It was so good to catch up with Lance and Allison; so sweet watching them anticipate becoming parents And as usual, Lance was so amazing at assuring Allison that she had nothing to worry about because she was going to be a great mother. I also loved how he handled that situation with his employee. Really had me in tears! I loved the interaction between Allison and her mom too…Mrs Margaret was hilarious! 🤣
Absolutely a short great read. It was indeed informative on what new-to-be and mothers go through. Lance and Allison’s love is off the charts. Every woman wishes for a man like Lance who is attentive, caring, helpful, supportive, and loving at all times. They both express their love not only with gifts but with & in their spoken words/declarations of love and their actions.
I am truly a fan. Thanks to the convenience of Audible, I I have been able read the entire …Heart of a Valentine series. I’m in love with the characters. I LOVE the Valentines and the women they’re married to.
I love the fact that Ms. Norris gives us all these smart, strong, beautiful examples of black men & women and family!
I know this is fiction but it is all so well written. Each book has had me feeling a little bit of everything; passion, love & admiration, sadness and joy. I am always excited and looking forward to the next book!
5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read
Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2022
I absolutely loved this short read. I like how the story touched on some very real fears
Reviews from community readers on goodreads
186 reviews2 followers
Edited March 14, 2022
This was a great updated about Allison and Lance, but such a tease! With the birth of their child approaching quickly, Allison could not stop the fears of being a good mother from wreaking her brain. Of course, with the Valentine blood flowing through Lance, he was determined to remind Allison that regardless of the decision she wanted to make that they would be great and she would be a great mother. The steamy scenes were great too, of course!
Fredericka J Fisher
March 12, 2022
Lance and Allison
Beautiful!!! I’m glad that the author has continued to extend the Valentine’s stories, with love and more romance. Those Valentine men are so loving to their wives.
March 13, 2022
It was good to read up on Lance and Allison. It was also good to read about the steps and help you need after a delivery. Thanks again Stephanie for a great story and read.
March 11, 2022
Endearing and Steamy
Normally the two words wouldn’t go together but to describe this tale it’s perfect! The connection between Allison & Lance is everything and the family closeness is so sweet!
Download A love so sweet by Stephanie Nicole Norris pdf
Use the button below to download the eBook free and after reading the book, consider buying the paperback version.
Check out these titles below:
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas pdf Download, Characters
- The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare PDF Download Free
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead PDF Download Free, Read Online
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard pdf Download, Book Series, Reviews
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, pdf Download Free
- Sin Eater pdf by Megan Campisi Free Download, Origin, Review
- Castle in their bones pdf epub by Laura Sebastian Download
- American Gods pdf by Neil Gaiman Download Free,
- Daughter of the Siren Queen PDF by Tricia Levenseller Download Free,
- A Wizard of Earthsea pdf by Ursula k. Leguin download Free
- Romeo and Juliet pdf by William Shakespeare Free Download
- Library Genesis (Libgen) , lc, rs, gs, rus, ec, is, st, Reddit threads
- Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor PDF, Reviews, Excerpt, Download
- The Way of Kings PDF by Brandon Sanderson, Free Download
- The Night Circus pdf by Erin Morgenstern, Free Online
- Assassin’s Apprentice pdf by Robin Hobb, Free Download & Reviews
- The Name of the Wind pdf by Patrick Rothfuss, Download
- Game of Thrones PDF by George R.R Martin, Reviews and More
- Verity Colleen Hoover PDF Free Download Online, Read & Buy
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone pdf by J.K Rowling
- Artemis PDF by Andy Weir, Download PDF and Read Reviews
- Legend of Randidly Ghosthound PDF by Noret Flood, Download
- House of Sky and Breath PDF by Sarah J. Maas Free Download
- A Court of Thorns and Roses PDF by Sarah J. Maas, Download
- Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF Download, Dungeons &
- My Miracle Luna PDF by Eunie Lee, Free Download, EPUB, EBOOK