At the end of this article, you will find a link to download Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything pdf by Wizards RPG Team, A magical mixture of new rules options for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Before you download the book, take some minutes and read about the book.
Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything is a sourcebook for the 5th edition of the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, published in 2020. The book is a supplement to the 5th edition Dungeon Master’s Guide and Player’s Handbook.
Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything is billed as a spiritual successor to Xanathar’s Guide to Everything.
The book “Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything” contains some content that originally appeared in Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide (2015), Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica (2018), Eberron: Risingfrom the Last War (2079), and Mythic Odysseys of Theros (2020).
Originally published: 17 November 2020
Author: Wizards RPG Team
Genre: Role-playing game
How the Book is Organized
Chapter 1 brims with new features and subclasses for the classes in the Player’s Handbook, and it presents the artificer class, a master of magical invention. The chapter also offers feats for groups that use them.
Chapter 2 contains patrons who can become one of the driving forces behind your group’s adventures.
Chapter 3 sparkles with new magical options, including spells, magical spell books, artifacts, and magic-infused tattoos-available for both player characters and monsters to use.
Chapter 4 holds various rules that a DM may incorporate into a campaign, including rules on sidekicks who level up with the player characters and on supernatural environments. The chapter ends with a collection of puzzles ready to be deployed in any adventure that the DM would like to spice up with some puzzling.
Everything in this book is optional. Each group, guided by the DM, decides which of these options, if any, to incorporate into a campaign. You can use some, all, or none of them. We encourage you to choose the ones that fit best with your campaign's story and with your group's style of play. Whatever options you choose to use, this book relies on the rules in the Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master's Guide, and it can be paired with the options in Xanathar's Guide to Everything and other D&D books
About Wizards RPG Team That Wrote Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything pdf
Wizards RPG Team is an innovator in providing contemporary fantasy entertainment, Dungeons & Dragons is the wellspring for the entire modern game industry, digital as well as tabletop. Fifth edition D&D draws from every prior edition to Create a universally compelling play experience, and exemplifies the true spirit of a game that holds captive the hearts and minds of millions of players worldwide.
From the Writers of Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything pdf
Here is what RPG Team has to say about Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything pdf. “The book offers a host of new options for DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, and our journey through those options is accompanied by the notes of the wizard Tasha. Creator of the spell Tasha’s hideous laughter, Tasha’s life is one of the most storied in the D&D multiverse. Raised by Baba Yaga, the mother of Witches herself, Tasha adventured across the world of Greyhawk and became the friend and sometimes enemy of other famous adventurers, like Mordenkainen.”
“In time, she ruled as the Witch Queen and later changed her name to Iggwilv-a figure of legend who is whispered about, feared, and admired. Written for players and Dungeon Masters alike, this book offers options to enhance characters and campaigns in any Dungeon & Dragon world, whether you’re adventuring in Greyhawk, another official D&D setting, or a world of your own creation.” “Much of the material in this Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything originally appeared in Unearthed Arcana, a series of online articles that Wizards RPG Team publish to explore rules that might officially become part of the game. Some Unearthed Arcana offerings don’t end up resonating with fans and are set aside. The Unearthed Arcana material that inspired the options in the book was well received and thanks to feedback from thousands of D&D fans, has been refined into the official forms presented in the book.”
Ten Rules to Remember About Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything
1. The Dm Adjudicates the Rules: The rules of D&D cover many of the twists and turns that come up in play but the possibilities are so vast that the rules can’t cover everything. When you encounter something that the rules don’t cover or if you’re unsure how to interpret a rule, the DM decides how to proceed, aiming for a course that brings the most enjoyment to your whole group.
2. Exceptions Supersede General Rules: General rules govern each part of the game. For example, the combat rules tell you that melee weapon attacks use Strength and ranged weapon attacks use Dexterity. That’s a general rule, and a general rule is in effect as long as something in the game doesn’t explicitly say otherwise. The game also includes elements-class features, spells, magic items, monster abilities, and the like that sometimes contradict a general rule. When an exception and a general rule disagree, the exception wins. For example, if a feature says you can make melee weapon attacks using your Charisma, you can do so, even though that statement disagrees with the general rule.
3. Advantage and Disadvantage: Even if more than one factor gives you advantage or disadvantage on a roll, you have it only once, and if you have advantage and disadvantage on the same roll, they cancel each other.
4. Reaction Timing: Certain game features let you take a special action, called a reaction, in response to an event. Making opportunity attacks and casting the shield spell are two typical uses of reactions. If you’re unsure when a reaction occurs in relation to its trigger, here’s the rule: the reaction happens after its trigger, unless the description of the reaction explicitly says otherwise. Once you take a reaction, you can’t take another one until the start of your next turn.
5. Proficiency Bonus: If your proficiency bonus applies to a roll, you can add the bonus only once to the roll, even if multiple things in the game say your bonus applies. Moreover, if more than one thing tells you to double or halve your bonus, you double it only once or halve it only once before applying it. Whether multiplied, divided, or left at its normal value, the bonus can be used only once per roll.
6. Bonus Action Spells: If you want to cast a spell that has a casting time of 1 bonus action, remember that you can’t cast any other spells before or after it on the same turn, except for cantrips with a casting time of 1 action.
7. Concentration: As soon as you start casting a spell or using a special ability that requires concentration, your concentration on another effect ends instantly.
8. Temporary Hit Points: Temporary hit points aren’t cumulative. If you have temporary hit points and receive more of them, you don’t add them together, unless a game feature says you can. Instead, you decide which temporary hit points to keep.
9. Round Down: Whenever you divide or multiply a number in the game, round down if you end up with a fraction, even if the fraction is one-half or greater.
10. Have Fun: You don’t need to know every rule to enjoy D&D, and each group has its own style different ways it likes to tell stories and to use the rules. Embrace what your group enjoys most. In short, follow your bliss!
List of Dungeons and Dragons Books by Wizards RPG Team
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dungeon Master’s Guide
- Dungeons & Dragons 5e: Player’s Handbook
- Dungeons & Dragons: Monster Manual
- Dungeons & Dragons: Volo’s Guide to Monsters
- Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything
- Dungeons & Dragons: Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
- Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Core Rulebooks
- Dungeons and Dragons RPG: Xanathar’s Guide to Everything Limited Edition
- Dungeons & Dragons: Curse of Strahd
- Dungeons & Dragons Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica (D&D/Magic: The Gathering Adventure Book and Campaign Setting)
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Princes of the Apocalypse
- Dungeons & Dragons: Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
- Dungeons & Dragons: Starter Set Rulebook
- Dungeons & Dragons: The Rise of Tiamat
- Dungeons & Dragons: Hoard of the Dragon Queen
- Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual
- Dugeons & Dragons: Starter Set: Lost Mine Of Phandelver
- Dungeons & Dragons Mythic Odysseys of Theros (D&d Campaign Setting and Adventure Book)
- D&D: Ghosts of Saltmarsh
- Dungeons & Dragons Acquisitions Incorporated Hc (D&D Campaign Accessory Hardcover Book)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Out of the Abyss
- Eberron: Rising from the Last War (D&d Campaign Setting and Adventure Book)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes (Deluxe)
- Van Richten’s Guide To Ravenloft
- Dragon of Icespire Peak
- Dungeons & Dragons: Basic Rules Version 0.3
- Dungeons & Dragons Baldur’s Gate: Descent Into Avernus Hardcover Book (D&D Adventure)
- Tales from the Yawning Portal
- Eberron: Rising from the Last War (D&D Campaign Setting and Adventure Book)
- Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Adventure Book, D&D Roleplaying Game)
- Tomb of Annihilation
- Storm King’s Thunder
- Dungeons & Dragons Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden Adventure Book
- Dungeons & Dragons 5e: Player’s Handbook
- Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons (Dungeon & Dragons Book) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dungeons and Dragons Player’s Handbook
- Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos Alternate Cover (D&D/MTG Adventure Book)
- Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set: Fantasy Roleplaying Fundamentals
- Monster Manual: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook (D&d Core Rulebook) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Lost Laboratory of Kwalish
- Manual of the Planes: A 4th Edition D&d Supplement (D&d Rules Expansion) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Tortle Package
- Dungeons & Dragons Acquisitions Incorporated Hc [Alt Cover] (D&d Campaign Accessory Hardcover Book)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: A Star Wars Roleplaying Game Supplement
- Player’s Handbook: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook: 1 (D&d Core Rulebook) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Candlekeep Mysteries (D&D Adventure Book – Dungeons & Dragons) (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Martial Power: A 4th Edition D&d Supplement (D&d Rules Expansion) (Dungeons & Dragons) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead (D&d Supplement) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Forgotten Realms Player’s Guide: A 4th Edition D&D Supplement
Download Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything pdf
Use the button below to download Tasha’s cauldron of everything pdf