Winter’s Heart pdf Book. A fantasy novel by the author of wheel of time Robert Jordan. highly recommended for fantasy book lovers.
Winter’s Heart pdf Summary
Rand is on the run with Min, and in Cairhein, Cadsuane is trying to figure out where he is headed. Rand’s destination is, in fact, one she has never considered.
Mazrim Taim, leader of the Black Tower, is revealed to be a liar. But what is he up to?
Faile, with the Aiel Maidens, Bain and Chiad, and her companions, Queen Alliandre and Morgase, is prisoner of Savanna’s sept.
Perrin is desperately searching for Faile. With Elyas Machera, Berelain, the Prophet and a very mixed “army” of disparate forces, he is moving through country rife with bandits and roving Seanchan. The Forsaken are ever more present, and united, and the man called Slayer stalks Tel’aran’rhiod and the wolfdream.
In Ebou Dar, the Seanchan princess known as Daughter of the Nine Moons arrives–and Mat, who had been recuperating in the Tarasin Palace, is introduced to her. Will the marriage that has been foretold come about?
There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it is a beginning..
- Brave New World pdf, Book, Summary by Aldous Huxley
- A Memory of Light pdf Summary Review by Robert Jordan
- Towers of Midnight pdf Summary Review by Robert Jordan
- Their Gemini Wolves Download Free by Eunie Lee
Winter’s Heart Review
Watch Winter’s Heart book review
About Robert Jordan Author of Winter’s Hear pdf Book
Robert Jordan the Author of Winter’s Hear pdf, is best known for his internationally bestselling epic fantasy series The Wheel of Time, which has sold over 40 million copies in North America and is currently being adapted for the screen. A native of Charleston, Jordan graduated from The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, with a degree in physics. He served two tours in Vietnam with the U.S. Army, and received multiple decorations for his service.
Winter’s Hear pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Tor Books; First edition (January 7, 2002)
- Language : English
- Mass Market Paperback : 800 pages
- ISBN-10 : 081257558X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0812575583
- Item Weight : 12.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.22 x 1.76 x 7.14 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #652,302 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1,513 in Military Fantasy (Books)
- #9,258 in Sword & Sorcery Fantasy (Books)
- #16,515 in Epic Fantasy (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,469 ratings
Get A Copy of Winter’s Hear pdf or Paperback by Robert Jordan
You can use any of the links below to get a Copy of Winter’s Hear pdf or Paperback by Robert Jordan.