A Memory of Light pdf Summary
The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth returns again. In the Third Age, an Age of Prophecy, the World and Time themselves hang in the balance. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.
When Robert Jordan died in 2007, all feared that these concluding scenes would never be written. But working from notes and partials left by Jordan, established fantasy writer Brandon Sanderson stepped in to complete the masterwork. With The Gathering Storm (Book 12) and Towers of Midnight (Book 13) behind him, Sanderson now re-creates the vision that Robert Jordan left behind.
Edited by Jordan’s widow, who edited all of Jordan’s books, A Memory of Light will delight, enthrall, and deeply satisfy all of Jordan’s legions of readers.
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass.
What was, what will be, and what is,
may yet fall under the Shadow.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
- Two Kinds Of Truth Pdf Summary Reviews By Michael Connelly
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard pdf Summary Review by J.K. Rowling
- The Casual Vacancy pdf Summary Review by J.K. Rowling
- Lethal White pdf Summary Review by Robert Galbraith
A Memory of Light Review
Watch A Memory of Light book review below:
About Robert Jordan Author of A Memory of Light pdf Book
Robert Jordan the Author of The Memory of Light pdf, is best known for his internationally bestselling epic fantasy series The Wheel of Time, which has sold over 40 million copies in North America and is currently being adapted for the screen. A native of Charleston, Jordan graduated from The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, with a degree in physics. He served two tours in Vietnam with the U.S. Army, and received multiple decorations for his service.
A Memory of Light pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- ASIN : 0765325950
- Publisher : Tor Books (January 8, 2013)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 912 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0765325952
- ISBN-13 : 978-0765325952
- Item Weight : 2.55 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.34 x 2.71 x 9.56 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,950 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1,268 in Sword & Sorcery Fantasy (Books)
- #1,451 in Fantasy Action & Adventure
- #2,353 in Epic Fantasy (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 12,797 ratings
Get A Copy of A Memory of Light pdf or Paperback by Robert Jordan
You can use any of the links below to get a copy of pdf or A Memory of Light Paperback by Robert Jordan