To Be Read at Dusk pdf Summary
Three ghostly tales from a master of the form, ‘The Signalman’, ‘The Trial for Murder’ and the title story, ‘To Be Read at Dusk’.
One of 46 new books in the bestselling Little Black Classics series, to celebrate the first ever Penguin Classic in 1946. Each book gives readers a taste of the Classics’ huge range and diversity, with works from around the world and across the centuries – including fables, decadence, heartbreak, tall tales, satire, ghosts, battles and elephants.
- Grace In The Wings Pdf Summary Reviews By Kari Bovee
- Fear of Falling Pdf Summary Reviews By Georgia Beers
- The Rat Catcher’s Daughter Pdf Summary Reviews By K.J Charles
- The Chimes pdf Summary Review by Charles Dicken
About Charles Dicken Author of To Be Read at Dusk book pdf Book
The author of a To Be Read at Dusk pdf Charles Dickens was born in 1812 near Portsmouth where his father was a clerk in the navy pay office. The family moved to London in 1823, but their fortunes were severely impaired. Dickens was sent to work in a blacking-warehouse when his father was imprisoned for debt. Both experiences deeply affected the future novelist. In 1833 he began contributing stories to newspapers and magazines, and in 1836 started the serial publication of Pickwick Papers. Thereafter, Dickens published his major novels over the course of the next twenty years, from Nicholas Nickleby to Little Dorrit. He also edited the journals Household Words and All the Year Round. Dickens died in June 1870.
To Be Read at Dusk pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Penguin Books; UK ed. edition (March 3, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 58 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0241251583
- ISBN-13 : 978-0241251584
- Item Weight : 1.87 ounces
- Dimensions : 6.46 x 0.24 x 6.3 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,667,203 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #52,730 in Short Stories (Books)
- #72,783 in Classic Literature & Fiction
- #104,258 in Horror Literature & Fiction
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 233 ratings
Get A Copy of To Be Read at Dusk book pdf or Paperback by Charles Dicken
You can use any of the links below to get a copy of To Be Read at Dusk book pdf or Paperback by Charles Dicken