Silver Borne Pdf Summary
Mercy Thompson, car mechanic and shapeshifter, never knows what the day – or night – may bring in a world where “witches, vampires, werewolves, and shapeshifters live beside ordinary people” (Booklist). But she is about to learn that while some secrets are dangerous whose who seek them are just plain deadly…
Mercy is smart enough to realize that when it comes to the magical fae, the less you know, the better. But you can’t always get what you want. When she attempts to return a powerful fae she previously borrowed in an act of desperation, she finds the bookstore locked up and closed down.
It seems the book contains secrets – and the fae will do just about anything to keep it out of the wrong hands. And if that doesn’t take enough of Mercy’s attention, her friend Samuel is struggling with his wolf side – leaving Mercy to cover for him lest his own father declare Samuel’s life forfeit.
All in all, Mercy has had better days. And if she isn’t careful, she may not have many more
- Somebody’s Home Pdf Summary Reviews By Kaira Rouda
- All The Difference Pdf Summary Reviews By Kaira Rouda
- Best Day Ever Pdf Summary Reviews By Kaira Rouda
- In The Mirror Pdf Summary Reviews By Kaira Rouda
Silver Borne Review
Watch Silver Borne pdf book review
About Patricia Briggs Author Of Silver Borne pdf Book
Patricia Briggs Author Of Silver Borne pdf Book was born in Butte, Montana, to a children’s librarian who passed on to her kids a love of reading and books. Patricia grew up reading fairy tales and books about horses, and later developed an interest in folklore and history. When she decided to write a book of her own, a fantasy book seemed a natural choice. Patricia graduated from Montana State University with degrees in history and German and she worked for a while as a substitute teacher. Currently, she lives in Montana with her husband, children, and six horses and writes full time, much to the delight of her fans.
Silver Borne pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- ASIN : 044101819X
- Publisher : Ace Books; 1st edition (March 30, 2010)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780441018192
- ISBN-13 : 978-0441018192
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.5 x 1.25 x 9.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #486,696 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #19,794 in Paranormal & Urban Fantasy (Books)
- #25,483 in American Literature (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 3,448 ratings
Get A Copy Of Silver Borne pdf Or Paperback By Patricia Briggs
You Can get A Copy Of Silver Borne pdf Or Paperback By Patricia Briggs from these online stores below.