Much Ado About Nothing Pdf Summary
In Much Ado About Nothing, Shakespeare includes two quite different stories of romantic love. Hero and Claudio fall in love almost at first sight, but an outsider, Don John, strikes out at their happiness. Beatrice and Benedick are kept apart by pride and mutual antagonism until others decide to play Cupid.
- A Murder In Long Island Pdf Summary Reviews By Colette Clark
- The Butcher and The Wren Pdf Summary Reviews By Alaina Urquhart
- A Child’s History of England Pdf Summary Reviews By Charles Dicken
- The Uncommercial Traveller Pdf Summary Reviews By Charles Dicken
Much Ado About Nothing Review
Watch Much Ado About Nothing pdf book review
About William Shakespeare Author of Much Ado About Nothing pdf book
William Shakespeare the Author of Much Ado About Nothing pdf book, was an English poet and playwright, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world’s preeminent dramatist. He is often called England’s national poet and the “Bard of Avon”. His surviving works, including some collaborations, consist of 38 plays, 154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and several other poems. His plays have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright.
Shakespeare was born in Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire and was baptized on 26 April 1564. Thought to have been educated at the local grammar school, he married Anne Hathaway, with whom he went on to have three children, at the age of eighteen, before moving to London to work in the theater. Two erotic poems, Venus and Adonis and The Rape of Lucrece were published in 1593 and 1594 and records of his plays begin to appear in 1594 for Richard III and the three parts of Henry VI. Shakespeare’s tragic period lasted from around 1600 to 1608, during which period he wrote plays including Hamlet and Othello. The first editions of the sonnets were published in 1609 but evidence suggests that Shakespeare had been writing them for years for a private readership.
Shakespeare spent the last five years of his life in Stratford, by now a wealthy man. He died on 23 April 1616 and was buried in Holy Trinity Church in Stratford. The first collected edition of his works was published in 1623.
Much Ado About Nothing pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Washington Square Press; Reprint edition (January 1, 2004)
- Language : English
- Mass Market Paperback : 246 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0743482751
- ISBN-13 : 978-0743482752
- Lexile measure : NP1020L
- Item Weight : 5.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.13 x 1.1 x 6.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,776 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #10 in Shakespeare Dramas & Plays
- #12 in British & Irish Dramas & Plays
- #12 in Comedic Dramas & Plays
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 857 ratings
Get A Copy of Much Ado About Nothing pdf or Paperback by William Shakespeare
You can use any of the links below to get a copy of Much Ado About Nothing pdf or Paperback by William Shakespeare