University of Calgary has started accepting international students for the international entrance scholarship for first year undergraduate degree program in the upcoming fall term. International students are invited to apply for the scholarship scheme. The university has 14 faculties, 53 departments and provides 200 academic programs. The university of Calgary fast growing modern institution located in Calgary Canada. The scholarship award is valued at $15,000 which is designed to recognize the hard work and academic achievements of students.
The university of Calgary is a prestigious institution for higher learning. It holds a good reputation for its innovative teaching and research. It is ranked first in Canada and among the top 10 worldwide.
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $15,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in numerous field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term
- Must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients to achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have received an offer to study in an undergraduate degree program from the university will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must send the following documents together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school diploma to be enlisted for an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfil the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
The total value of the scholarship is $15,000. This amount will assist students to pursue an undergraduate course at the university.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021