Apply for the Singapore government scholarships. Applications are now open for the Singapore Government Scholarships for the 2022 academic year. Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Program to Study for a Masters degree program leading to PhD or Direct PhD After a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program.
I you apply and emerge successful, you will study in the Top Universities of Singapore. The Singapore Scholarships are Funded by the Government of Singapore. All the Expenses will be covered by the Singaporean government.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. (Optional)
Required Application documents
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
1 December 2021
Field of Study/Level of Study
Masters and PhD
How to apply
You can Apply for the Singapore Government fully funded Scholarships 2022 free. application is free. Use the official website of the scholarship link to apply below.
Check out how to get a scholarship to study in any school of your choice in any country of the world