Apply for the 2022 Russian Scholarships. The Russian Ministry of Education and Science, established in 2018, which is the federal administrative authority responsible for state policy development and legal regulation, has opened the application portal for the Russian Government scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023, for international students to study in Russia.
This study program, will give successful applicants the opportunity to gain advanced academic knowledge and skills. The project aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners’ lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
- Institution: The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Awards: The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation will provide a 100% discount on tuition fees to the winning candidates.
- Mode of application: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 400
- Who can apply: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
To be eligible, the applicants must have Bachelor’s degrees (for the Master’s track) or Master’s degree (for Doctoral Track), except for Russian citizens.
Course of study:
Master or PhD degree in the field of Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence, Clinical Medicine & Public Health, Computer & Data Science, Business & Management, Politics & International Relations, Biology & Biotechnology, Neuroscience & Psychology, Physical Sciences, Linguistics & Modern Languages, Chemistry & Materials Science, Economics & Econometrics, Engineering & Technology, Earth Sciences, and Education.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply through the online processor.
- You must submit a copy of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of your passport.
2. Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.
December 10th, 2021
You can check out How to get a Scholarship in any school of your choice.