Turtles All the Way Down Pdf Summary
It all begins with a fugitive billionaire and the promise of a cash reward. Turtles All the Way Down is about lifelong friendship, the intimacy of an unexpected reunion, Star Wars fan fiction, and tuatara. But at its heart is Aza Holmes, a young woman navigating daily existence within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts.
In his long-awaited return, John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.
- An American Marriage Pdf Summary Reviews By Tayari Jones
- Sweet Baby Mine Pdf Summary Reviews By Maria Daversa
- Perfect Parents Pdf Summary Reviews By L.G Davis
- In Extremis: The Life of War Correspondent Marie Colvin Pdf By Lindsey Hilsum
Turtles All the Way Down Review
Watch Turtles All the Way Down pdf book review
About John Green Author Of Turtles All the Way Down Pdf Book
John Green’s first novel, Looking for Alaska, won the 2006 Michael L. Printz Award presented by the American Library Association. His second novel, An Abundance of Katherines, was a 2007 Michael L. Printz Award Honor Book and a finalist for the Los Angeles Times Book Prize. His next novel, Paper Towns, is a New York Times bestseller and won the Edgar Allen Poe Award for Best YA Mystery. In January 2012, his most recent novel, The Fault in Our Stars, was met with wide critical acclaim, unprecedented in Green’s career. The praise included rave reviews in Time Magazine and The New York Times, on NPR, and from award-winning author Markus Zusak. The book also topped the New York Times Children’s Paperback Bestseller list for several weeks. Green has also coauthored a book with David Levithan called Will Grayson, Will Grayson, published in 2010. The film rights for all his books, with the exception of Will Grayson Will Grayson, have been optioned to major Hollywood Studios.
In 2007, John and his brother Hank were the hosts of a popular internet blog, “Brotherhood 2.0,” where they discussed their lives, books and current events every day for a year except for weekends and holidays. They still keep a video blog, now called “The Vlog Brothers,” which can be found on the Nerdfighters website.
Turtles All the Way Down pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Dutton Books for Young Readers; First Edition (October 10, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0525555366
- ISBN-13 : 978-0525555360
- Reading age : 14 – 17 years
- Lexile measure : 840L
- Grade level : 9 – 12
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.81 x 1.06 x 8.63 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #19,742 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #19 in Teen & Young Adult Fiction on Depression & Mental Health (Books)
- #32 in Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Self Esteem & Reliance
- #48 in Teen & Young Adult Coming of Age Fiction
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 11,328 ratings
Get A Copy of Turtles All the Way Down pdf or Paperback by John Green
You can use any of the links below to get a copy of Turtles All the Way Down pdf or Paperback by John Green