The Girls Pdf Summary
At the start of summer in Northern California during the violent end of the 1960s; a lonely and thoughtful teenager, Evie Boyd, sees a group of girls in the park, and is immediately caught by their freedom, their careless dress, their dangerous aura of abandon. Soon, Evie is in thrall to Suzanne, a mesmerizing older girl, and is drawn into the circle of a soon-to-be infamous cult and the man who is its charismatic leader. Hidden in the hills, their sprawling ranch is eerie and run down, but to Evie, it is exotic, thrilling, charged—a place where she feels desperate to be accepted. As she spends more time away from her mother and the rhythms of her daily life, and as her obsession with Suzanne intensifies, Evie does not realize she is coming closer and closer to unthinkable violence, and to that moment in a girl’s life when everything can go horribly wrong.
- Mrs. Fletcher Pdf Summary Reviews By Tom Perrotta
- The Ship of the Dead Pdf Summary Reviews By Rick Riordan
- Beneath a Scarlet Sky Pdf Summary Reviews By Mark T. Sullivan
- The Answers Pdf Summary Reviews By Catherine Lacey
The Girls Review
Watch The The Girls pdf book review
About Emma Cline Author of The Girls Pdf Book
Emma Cline Author of The Girls she is an American writer and novelist, originally from California. She published her first novel, “The Girls”, in 2016, to positive reviews. The book was shortlisted for the John Leonard Award from the National Book Critics Circle and the Center for Fiction’s First Novel Prize.
Her stories have been published in The New Yorker, Tin House, Granta and The Paris Review.
In 2017 Cline was named one of Granta’s Best Young American Novelists
The Girls Pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Random House; First Ed edition (June 14, 2016)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 081299860X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0812998603
- Item Weight : 1.1 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.8 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #596,370 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5,495 in Psychological Fiction (Books)
- #6,314 in Coming of Age Fiction (Books)
- #31,657 in Literary Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 3.7 out of 5 stars 3,662 ratings
Get A copy of The Girls Pdf or Paperback By Emma Cline
You can get A copy of The Girls Pdf or Paperback By Emma Cline from these online store links below.