The Farm Pdf Summary
Nestled in the Hudson Valley is a sumptuous retreat boasting every amenity: organic meals, private fitness trainers, daily massages—and all of it for free. In fact, you get paid big money—more than you’ve ever dreamed of—to spend a few seasons in this luxurious locale. The catch? For nine months, you belong to the Farm. You cannot leave the grounds; your every move is monitored. Your former life will seem a world away as you dedicate yourself to the all-consuming task of producing the perfect baby for your überwealthy clients.
Jane, an immigrant from the Philippines and a struggling single mother, is thrilled to make it through the highly competitive Host selection process at the Farm. But now pregnant, fragile, consumed with worry for her own young daughter’s well-being, Jane grows desperate to reconnect with her life outside. Yet she cannot leave the Farm or she will lose the life-changing fee she’ll receive on delivery—or worse.
Heartbreaking, suspenseful, provocative, The Farm pushes our thinking on motherhood, money, and merit to the extremes, and raises crucial questions about the trade-offs women will make to fortify their futures and the futures of those they love.
- It’s Not All Downhill From Here Pdf Summary Reviews By Terry McMillan
- All Adults Here Pdf Summary Reviews By Emma Straub
- If I Had Your Face Pdf Summary Reviews By Frances Cha
- Wandering in Strange Lands: A Daughter of the Great Migration Reclaims Her Roots Pdf Summary Reviews By Morgan Jerkin
The Farm Review
Watch The Farm pdf book review
About Joanne Ramos Author Of The Farm Pdf Book
Joanne Ramos Author Of The Farm Pdf Book was born in the Philippines and moved to Wisconsin when she was six. She graduated with a B.A. from Princeton University. After working in investment banking and private-equity investing for several years, she became a staff writer at The Economist. She currently serves on the board of The Moth. She lives in New York City with her husband and three children.
The Farm pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Random House; 1st Edition (May 7, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1984853759
- ISBN-13 : 978-1984853752
- Item Weight : 1.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.52 x 1.07 x 9.51 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #315,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4,131 in Women’s Domestic Life Fiction
- #8,338 in Family Life Fiction (Books)
- #18,526 in Literary Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,705 ratings
Get A Copy Of The Farm pdf Or Paperback By Joanne Ramos
You can Get A Copy of The Farm Pdf Or Paperback By Joanne Ramos from these online stores below.