The Association of Small Bombs Pdf Summary
When brothers Tushar and Nakul Khurana, two Delhi schoolboys, go to pick up their family’s television set at a repair shop with their friend Mansoor Ahmed one day in 1996, disaster strikes without warning. A bomb—one of the many “small” bombs that go off seemingly unheralded across the world—detonates in the Delhi marketplace, instantly claiming the lives of the Khurana boys to the devastation of their parents.
Mansoor survives, bearing the physical and psychological effects of the bomb. After a brief stint at university in America, Mansoor returns to Delhi, where his life becomes entangled with the mysterious and charismatic Ayub, a fearless young activist whose own allegiances and beliefs are more malleable than Mansoor could imagine. Woven among the story of the Khuranas and the Ahmeds is the tale of Shockie, a Kashmiri bomb maker who has forsaken his own life for the independence of his homeland.
- Mrs. Fletcher Pdf Summary Reviews By Tom Perrotta
- The Ship of the Dead Pdf Summary Reviews By Rick Riordan
- Beneath a Scarlet Sky Pdf Summary Reviews By Mark T. Sullivan
- The Answers Pdf Summary Reviews By Catherine Lacey
The Association of Small Bombs Review
Watch The Association of Small Bombs pdf book
About Karan Mahajan Author of The Association of Small Bombs Pdf Book
Karan Mahajan the author of The Association of Small Bombs he was born in 1984 and grew up in New Delhi, India. His first novel, Family Planning, was a finalist for the Dylan Thomas Prize and was published in nine countries. His second novel, The Association of Small Bombs, is a 2016 National Book Award Finalist for Fiction.
Karan’s writing has appeared in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, NPR’s All Things Considered, The New Yorker online, The Believer, n+1, The Paris Review Daily, and Bookforum. A graduate of Stanford University and the Michener Center for Writers, he lives in Austin, Texas.
The Association of Small Bombs pdf, pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Viking; First Edition (March 22, 2016)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0525429638
- ISBN-13 : 978-0525429630
- Lexile measure : 990L
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.25 x 0.97 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,449,088 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #13,163 in Coming of Age Fiction (Books)
- #24,609 in Family Life Fiction (Books)
- #67,811 in Literary Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 3.8 out of 5 stars 328 ratings
Get A copy of The Association of Small Bombs Pdf or Paperback By Karan Mahajan
You can get A copy of The Association of Small Bombs Pdf or Paperback By Karan Mahajan from these online store links below.