Second Place Pdf Summary
From the author of the Outline trilogy, a fable of human destiny and decline, enacted in a closed system of intimate, fractured relationships.
A woman invites a famed artist to visit the remote coastal region where she lives, in the belief that his vision will penetrate the mystery of her life and landscape. His provocative presence provides the frame for a study of female fate and male privilege, of the geometries of human relationships, and of the struggle to live morally in the intersecting spaces of our internal and external worlds.
With its examination of the possibility that art can both save and destroy us, Rachel Cusk’s Second Place is deeply affirming of the human soul, while grappling with its darkest demons.
- Sinful Things Pdf Summary Reviews By Elizabeth Briggs
- What Comes After Pdf Summary Reviews By JoAnne Tompkins
- Waves of Murder Pdf Summary Reviews By A.M Holloway
- Florida Pdf Summary Reviews By Lauren Groff
Second Place Review
Watch Second Place pdf book review
About Rachel Cusk Author of Second Place Pdf Book
Rachel Cusk Author of Second Place Pdf Book was born in Canada, and spent some of her childhood in Los Angeles, before her family returned to England, in 1974, when Cusk was 8 years old. She read English at New College, Oxford.
Cusk is the Whitbread Award–winning author of two memoirs, including The Last Supper, and seven novels, including Arlington Park, Saving Agnes, The Temporary, The Country Life, and The Lucky Ones.
She has won and been shortlisted for numerous prizes: her most recent novel, Outline (2014), was shortlisted for the Folio Prize, the Goldsmith’s Prize and the Bailey’s prize, and longlisted for Canada’s Giller Prize. In 2003, Rachel Cusk was nominated by Granta magazine as one of 20 ‘Best of Young British Novelists’
She lives in Brighton, England.
Second Place pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Farrar, Straus and Giroux (May 4, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0374279225
- ISBN-13 : 978-0374279226
- Item Weight : 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.54 x 0.76 x 8.52 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #99,780 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1,319 in Historical Fantasy (Books)
- #7,520 in Literary Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,366 ratings
Get A copy of Second Place Pdf or Paperback By Rachel Cusk
You can get A Copy of Second Place Pdf or Paperback By Rachel Cusk from these online stores below.