Regretting You pdf Book Summary
Regretting You pdf Book From #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Ends with Us Colleen Hoover. Regretting you is about family, first love, grief, and betrayal that will touch the hearts of both mothers and daughters.
Morgan Grant and her sixteen-year-old daughter, Clara, would like nothing more than to be nothing alike.
Morgan is determined to prevent her daughter from making the same mistakes she did. By getting pregnant and married way too young, Morgan put her own dreams on hold. Clara doesn’t want to follow in her mother’s footsteps. Her predictable mother doesn’t have a spontaneous bone in her body.
With warring personalities and conflicting goals, Morgan and Clara find it increasingly difficult to coexist. The only person who can bring peace to the household is Chris—Morgan’s husband, Clara’s father, and the family anchor. But that peace is shattered when Chris is involved in a tragic and questionable accident. The heartbreaking and long-lasting consequences will reach far beyond just Morgan and Clara.
While struggling to rebuild everything that crashed around them, Morgan finds comfort in the last person she expects to, and Clara turns to the one boy she’s been forbidden to see. With each passing day, new secrets, resentment, and misunderstandings make mother and daughter fall further apart. So far apart, it might be impossible for them to ever fall back together.
- Maybe Someday pdf Summary Review by Colleen Hoover
- Confess pdf Summary Review by Colleen Hoover
- All Your Perfects pdf Summary Reviews by Colleen Hoover.
- November 9 pdf Summary Reviews by Colleen Hoover
- It Starts with Us pdf Summary Reviews by Colleen Hoover
- Reminders of Him pdf Summary Reviews by Colleen Hoover
- Ugly Love Pdf Summary Reviews By Colleen Hoover
- It Ends with us pdf, Summary by Colleen Hoover
- Verity Pdf, Book Summary, Characters | Colleen Hoover
Regretting You Review
About Colleen Hoover, Author of Regretting You pdf Book
Colleen Hoover is the New York Times bestselling author of several novels, which include:
- Ugly Love (2014)
- November 9 (2015)
- Confess (2015)
- Too Late (2016)
- Without Merit (2017)
- Never Never: The Complete Series (2017)
- Verity (2017)
- Regretting You (2019)
- Heart Bones (2020)
- Layla (2020)
- Reminders of Him (2022)
- It Starts with Us (2022)
including the #1 bestseller, Hopeless. She lives in Texas with her husband and three children. She is the founder of The Bookworm Box, a book subscription service which donates 100% of its profit to charity. She also owns The Bookworm Box, a specialty bookstore located in Sulphur Springs, Tx.
Collen Hoover’s Age
Colleen Hoover (Margaret Colleen Fennell) was born December 11, 1979) in Sulphur Springs, Texas, United States. Colleen Hoover is 42 years old as at the moment of writing this post. She is an author of young adult fiction and romance novels.
Colleen Hoover’s Social Media handles
You can follow Colleen Hoover on:
Colleen Hoover’s Spouse
Her husband is William Heath Hoover. Furthermore, she does not disclose her previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. She keeps her private life hidden. Colleen Hoover is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. She has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize her career. However, she has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Regretting You pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- ASIN : B07SH5V2NB
- Publisher : Montlake (December 10, 2019)
- Publication date : December 10, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 4822 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 365 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1542016428
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #15 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Sisters Fiction
- #1 in Teen & Young Adult eBooks
- #4 in Women’s Romance Fiction
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 53,392 ratings
Get A Copy of Regretting You pdf or Paperback by Colleen Hoover
You can use any of the links below to get a copy of Regretting You pdf or Paperback by Colleen Hoover.