Problems Pdf Summary
Dark, raw, and very funny, Problems pdf introduces us to Maya, a young woman with a smart mouth, time to kill, and a heroin hobby that isn’t much fun anymore. Maya’s been able to get by in New York on her wits and a dead-end bookstore job for years, but when her husband leaves her and her favorite professor ends their affair, her barely-calibrated life descends into chaos, and she has to make some choices. Maya’s struggle to be alone, to be a woman, and to be thoughtful and imperfect and alive in a world that doesn’t really care what happens to her is rendered with dead-eyed clarity and unnerving charm. This book takes every tired trope about addiction and recovery, “likeable” characters, and redemption narratives, and blows them to pieces.
Emily Books is a publishing project and ebook subscription service whose focus is on transgressive writers of the past, present and future, with an emphasis on the writing of women, trans and queer people, writing that blurs genre distinctions and is funny, challenging, and provocative.
Jade Sharma is a writer living in New York. She has an MFA from the New School.
- The Girls Pdf Summary Reviews By Emma Cline
- A Body In The Lane Pdf Summary Reviews By P.F Ford
- Swing Time Pdf Summary Reviews by Zadie Smith
- Homegoing Pdf Summary Reviews By Yaa Gyasi
Watch Problems pdf book review
About Jade Sharma Author of Problems Pdf Book
Problems pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Coffee House Press (July 5, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1566894425
- ISBN-13 : 978-1566894425
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #612,223 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #852 in Dark Humor
- #933 in Asian American Literature & Fiction
- #32,576 in Literary Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars 156 ratings
Get A copy of Problems Pdf or Paperback By Jade Sharma
You can get A Copy of Problems Pdf or Paperback By Jade Sharma from these online stores below.