Fates and Furies Pdf Summary
Every story has two sides. Every relationship has two perspectives. And sometimes, it turns out, the key to a great marriage is not its truths but its secrets. At the core of this rich, expansive, layered novel, Lauren Groff presents the story of one such marriage over the course of twenty-four years.
At age twenty-two, Lotto and Mathilde are tall, glamorous, madly in love, and destined for greatness. A decade later, their marriage is still the envy of their friends, but with an electric thrill we understand that things are even more complicated and remarkable than they have seemed.
- The Mirror Thief Pdf Summary Reviews By Martin Seay
- Truly Madly Guilty Pdf Summary Reviews By Liane Moriarty
- The Vengeance Man Pdf Summary Reviews By John Dean
- Rich Blood Pdf Summary Reviews By Robert Bailey
Fates and Furies Review
Watch Fates and Furies pdf book review
About Lauren Groff Author of Fates and Furies Pdf Book
Lauren Groff Author of Fates and Furies Pdf Book was born in Cooperstown, N.Y. and grew up one block from the Baseball Hall of Fame. She graduated from Amherst College and has an MFA in fiction from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Her short stories have appeared or are forthcoming in a number of journals, including The Atlantic Monthly, Ploughshares, Glimmer Train, Hobart, and Five Points as well as in the anthologies Best American Short Stories 2007, Pushcart Prize XXXII, and Best New American Voices 2008.
She was awarded the Axton Fellowship in Fiction at the University of Louisville, and has had residencies and fellowships at Yaddo and the Vermont Studio Center.
She lives in Gainesville, Florida, with her husband, Clay, and her dog, Cooper.
Fates and Furies pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Riverhead Books; First Edition (September 15, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1594634475
- ISBN-13 : 978-1594634475
- Item Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.38 x 1.25 x 9.31 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #109,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4,274 in Family Life Fiction (Books)
- #6,251 in Contemporary Women Fiction
- #7,995 in Literary Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 3.8 out of 5 stars 4,185 ratings
Get A copy of Fates and Furies Pdf or Paperback By Lauren Groff
You can get A Copy of Fates and Furies Pdf or Paperback By Lauren Groff from these online stores below.
- Barnes & Noble
- Walmart eBooks
- Apple Books
- Google Play
- Book Depository
- Better World Books