The Vacationers Pdf Summary
For the Posts, a two-week trip to the Balearic island of Mallorca with their extended family and friends is a celebration: Franny and Jim are observing their thirty-fifth wedding anniversary, and their daughter, Sylvia, has graduated from high school. The sunlit island, its mountains and beaches, its tapas and tennis courts, also promise an escape from the tensions simmering at home in Manhattan.
But all does not go according to plan: over the course of the vacation, secrets come to light, old and new humiliations are experienced, childhood rivalries resurface, and ancient wounds are exacerbated.
- Rise of the Radical Right Pdf By Jane Mayer
- A Gambler’s Anatomy Pdf Summary By Jonathan Lethem
- Lab Girl Pdf Summary By Hope Jahren
- LaRose Pdf Summary By Louise Erdrich
The Vacationers Review
Watch The Vacationers pdf book review
About Emma Straub Author of The Vacationers Pdf Book
Emma Straub Author of The Vacationers Pdf Book is the New York Times‒bestselling author of the novels All Adults Here, Modern Lovers, The Vacationers, Laura Lamont’s Life in Pictures, and the short story collection Other People We Married. Straub’s work has been published in twenty countries, and she and her husband own Books Are Magic, an independent bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
The Vacationers pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- ASIN : 1594631573
- Publisher : Riverhead Books; 1st Edition (May 29, 2014)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781594631573
- ISBN-13 : 978-1594631573
- Reading age : 18 years and up
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.75 x 0.89 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #343,016 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4,283 in Women’s Domestic Life Fiction
- #8,624 in Family Life Fiction (Books)
- #12,445 in Contemporary Women Fiction
- Customer Reviews: 3.6 out of 5 stars
Get A copy of The Vacationers pdf or Paperback By Emma Straub
You can get A Copy of The Vacationers Pdf or Paperback By Emma Straub from these online stores below.