Room Pdf Summary
Told in the inventive, funny, and poignant voice of Jack, Room is a celebration of resilience—and a powerful story of a mother and son whose love lets them survive the impossible.
To five-year-old Jack, Room is the entire world. It is where he was born and grew up; it’s where he lives with his Ma as they learn and read and eat and sleep and play. At night, his Ma shuts him safely in the wardrobe, where he is meant to be asleep when Old Nick visits.
Room is home to Jack, but to Ma, it is the prison where Old Nick has held her captive for seven years. Through determination, ingenuity, and fierce motherly love, Ma has created a life for Jack. But she knows it’s not enough … not for her or for him. She devises a bold escape plan, one that relies on her young son’s bravery and a lot of luck. What she does not realize is just how unprepared she is for the plan to actually work.
Told entirely in the language of the energetic, pragmatic five-year-old Jack, Room is a celebration of resilience and the limitless bond between parent and child, a brilliantly executed novel about what it means to journey from one world to another.
- Written in My Own Heart’s Blood Pdf Summary Reviews Diana Gabaldon
- Under the Wide and Starry Sky Pdf Summary Review By Nancy Horan
- The Peripheral Pdf Summary Reviews By William Gibson
- Some Luck Pdf Summary Review By Jane Smiley
Room Book Review
Watch Room pdf book review
About Emma Donoghue Author Of Room pdf Book
Emma Donoghue Author Of Room pdf Book, She Grew up in Ireland, 20s in England doing a PhD in eighteenth-century literature, since then in Canada. Best known for my novel, film and play ROOM, also other contemporary and historical novels and short stories, non-fiction, theatre and middle-grade novels.
Room pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- ASIN : B003YFIUW8
- Publisher : Little, Brown and Company; 1st edition (September 13, 2010)
- Publication date : September 13, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 1867 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 337 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #60,311 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #79 in British & Irish Literary Fiction
- #249 in Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Literary Fiction
- #386 in Contemporary Literary Fiction
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 9,842 ratings
Get A Copy Of Room pdf Or Paperback By Emma Donoghue
You Can get A Copy Of Room pdf Or Paperback By Emma Donoghue from these online stores below.