Cherry Pdf Summary
Cleveland, Ohio, 2003. A young man is just a college freshman when he meets Emily. They share a passion for Edward Albee and ecstasy and fall hard and fast in love. But soon Emily has to move home to Elba, New York, and he flunks out of school and joins the army. Desperate to keep their relationship alive, they marry before he ships out to Iraq. But as an army medic, he is unprepared for the grisly reality that awaits him. His fellow soldiers smoke; they huff computer duster; they take painkillers; they watch porn. And many of them die. He and Emily try to make their long-distance marriage work, but when he returns from Iraq, his PTSD is profound, and the drugs on the street have changed. The opioid crisis is beginning to swallow up the Midwest. Soon he is hooked on heroin, and so is Emily. They attempt a normal life, but with their money drying up, he turns to the one thing he thinks he could be really good at – robbing banks.
Hammered out on a prison typewriter, Cherry marks the arrival of a raw, bleakly hilarious, and surprisingly poignant voice straight from the dark heart of America.
- All’s Well That Ends Well Pdf By William Shakespeare
- Cymbeline Pdf Summary Reviews By William Shakespeare
- The Comedy of Errors Pdf Summary Reviews By William Shakespeare
- Coriolanus Pdf Summary Reviews By William Shakespeare
Watch Cherry pdf book review
About Nico Walker Author Of Cherry Pdf Book
Nico Walker Author Of Cherry Pdf Book is originally from Cleveland. He served as a medic on more than 250 missions in Iraq. Currently he has two more years of an eleven-year sentence for bank robbery. Cherry is his debut novel.
Cherry pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 178733094X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1787330948
- Item Weight : 15.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.67 x 1.26 x 8.74 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,351,540 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #338,180 in Contemporary Romance (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,510 ratings
Get A Copy of Cherry pdf or Paperback by nico walker
You can use any of the links below to get a copy of Cherry pdf or Paperback by nico walker