Unthinkable Pdf Summary
The world’s foremost expert on Middle Eastern relations examines Iran’s current nuclear potential and charts America’s future course of action.
How close are we to a nuclear Iran? What does it mean for American foreign policy? How did we get to this point? And what do we do now?
In Unthinkable, Kenneth Pollack, a former CIA analyst with twenty-five years of experience working on the Middle East, explores America’s intractable problem with Iran, Tehran’s pursuit of a nuclear weapons capability, and the prolonged clash that led us to this point. Pollack lays out key solutions to the Iran nuclear question, explaining and assessing the options for American policymakers:
• Redoubling our efforts at a carrot-and-stick approach that combines negotiations and sanctions
• Aiding the Iranian opposition to bring about a popular form of regime change
• An Israeli military strike
• The American military option
• Containing a nuclear Iran
Insightful, powerful, and balanced in its approach, Unthinkable is one of the most thoughtful and important books on foreign policy in the past decade.
- The Paris Apartment pdf, Book, Summary, by Lucy Foley
- Nine Princes in Amber pdf, Book, Summary, by Roger Zelazny
- The Black Company pdf, Book, Summary, by Glen Cook
- Prince of Thorns pdf, Book, Summary, by Mark Lawrence
Watch Unthinkable pdf book review
About Kenneth M. Pollack Author Of Unthinkable Pdf Book
Kenneth M. Pollack Author Of Unthinkable Pdf Book, He is an expert on the political-military affairs of the Middle East. I have served as a Persian Gulf military analyst at the CIA and the Director for Persian Gulf Affairs at the National Security Council in addition to a stint in the Department of Defense. I have been in the think tank world–Council on Foreign Relations, The Brookings Institution, and now the American Enterprise Institute–since I was thrown out of government by the incoming George W. Bush Administration in 2001. I have a BA from Yale and a PhD from MIT.
Unthinkable Pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Simon & Schuster; 2nd Print edition (September 10, 2013)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 560 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1476733929
- ISBN-13 : 978-1476733920
- Item Weight : 1.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.25 x 1.5 x 9.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,977,140 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #663 in Arms Control (Books)
- #4,121 in Middle Eastern Politics
- Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 37 ratings
Get A Copy Of Unthinkable Pdf Or Paperback By Kenneth M. Pollack
You Can get A Copy Of Unthinkable Pdf Or Paperback By Kenneth M. Pollack from these online stores below.