The One Thing Pdf Summary
The One Thing explains the success habit to overcome the six lies that block our success, beat the seven thieves that steal time, and leverage the laws of purpose, priority, and productivity.
- The Power of Habit Pdf Summary Reviews By Charles Duhigg
- Tools of Titans Pdf Summary Reviews By Timothy Ferriss
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and It’s All Small Stuff Pdf Summary Reviews By Richard Carlson
- Now, Discover Your Strengths Pdf Summary Reviews By Marcus Buckingham
The One Thing Review
Watch The One Thing pdf book review
About Gary Keller Author Of The One Thing pdf Book
Professionally, Gary’s ONE Thing is teaching. He excelled as a real estate salesperson by teaching clients how to make great buying and selling decisions. As a real estate sales manager, he recruited agents through training and helped them build careers the same way. As co-founder and chairman of the board, he built Keller Williams Realty International from a single office in Austin, Texas, to one of the largest real estate companies in the world by using his skills as a teacher, trainer, and coach. Gary defines leadership as “teaching people how to think the way they need to think so they can do what they need to do when they need to do it, so they can get what they want when they want it.”
An Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and finalist for Inc. Magazine’s Entrepreneur of the Year, Gary is recognized as one of the most influential leaders in the real estate industry. He has also helped many small business owners and entrepreneurs find success through his bestselling books The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, and SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times. A book, after all, is just another way to teach, but one with an infinitely large classroom. As a business coach and national trainer, Gary has helped countless others realize extraordinary results by focusing on their ONE Thing.
Unsurprising to those who know him, Gary’s single greatest achievement is the life he’s built with his wife, Mary, and their son, John.
The One Thing pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- ASIN : 1885167776
- Publisher : Bard Press; 1st edition (April 1, 2013)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781885167774
- ISBN-13 : 978-1885167774
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.03 x 0.8 x 8.54 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,542 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in Time Management (Books)
- #74 in Success Self-Help
- #101 in Personal Transformation Self-Help
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 13,503 ratings
Get A Copy Of The One Thing pdf Or Paperback By Gary Keller
You can Get A Copy of The One Thing Pdf Or Paperback By Gary Keller from these online stores below.