The Martian Pdf Summary
Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney became one of the first people to walk on Mars.
Now, he’s sure he’ll be the first person to die there.
After a dust storm nearly kills him and forces his crew to evacuate while thinking him dead, Mark finds himself stranded and completely alone with no way to even signal Earth that he’s alive—and even if he could get word out, his supplies would be gone long before a rescue could arrive.
Chances are, though, he won’t have time to starve to death. The damaged machinery, unforgiving environment, or plain-old “human error” are much more likely to kill him first.
But Mark isn’t ready to give up yet. Drawing on his ingenuity, his engineering skills — and a relentless, dogged refusal to quit — he steadfastly confronts one seemingly insurmountable obstacle after the next. Will his resourcefulness be enough to overcome the impossible odds against him?
- Nuclear Family Pdf Summary Reviews By Joseph Han
- Wahala Pdf Summary Reviews By Nikki May
- Left on Tenth Pdf Summary Reviews By Delia Ephron
- Thank You, Mr. Nixon Pdf Summary Reviews By Gish Jen
The Martian Review
Watch The Martian pdf book review
About Andy Weir Author Of The Martian pdf Book
Andy Weir Author Of The Martian pdf Book built a career as a software engineer until the success of his first published novel, THE MARTIAN, allowed him to live out his dream of writing fulltime. He is a lifelong space nerd and a devoted hobbyist of subjects such as relativistic physics, orbital mechanics, and the history of manned spaceflight. He also mixes a mean cocktail. He lives in California. Andy’s next book, ARTEMIS, is available now.
The Martian pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Ballantine Books; NO-VALUE edition (February 11, 2014)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0804139024
- ISBN-13 : 978-0804139021
- Reading age : 13+ years, from customers
- Lexile measure : HL680L
- Item Weight : 1.28 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.42 x 1.22 x 9.42 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #25,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #206 in Hard Science Fiction (Books)
- #843 in Science Fiction Adventures
- #3,085 in Suspense Thrillers
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 51,903 ratings
Get A Copy Of The Martian pdf Or Paperback By Andy Weir
You Can get A Copy Of The Martian pdf Or Paperback By Andy Weir from these online stores below.