The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom Pdf Summary
In The Four Agreements pdf book, Don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, the Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love. The Four Agreements are: Be Impeccable With Your Word, Don’t Take Anything Personally, Don’t Make Assumptions, Always Do Your Best.
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life Work and Confidence with Everyday Courage pdf Summary Reviews By Mel Robbins
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance Pdf Summary Reviews By Angela Duckworth
- The Greatest Salesman in the World Pdf Summary Reviews By Og Mandino
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life Pdf Summary Reviews By Jen Sincero
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom Review
Watch The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom pdf book review
About Miguel Ruiz Author Of The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom pdf Book
The tools shared by don Miguel are based on common sense and shared with such simplicity, that the universal message underlying his teaching is recognized by many. don Miguel’s message is simple, practical and when implemented, even incrementally, changes lives.
In the tradition of the Toltec, a Nagual guides an individual to personal freedom. Combining new insights with old wisdom, don Miguel has dedicated his life to sharing the ancient Toltec wisdom by translating it into practical concepts that promote transformation through truth and common sense.
Don Miguel Ruiz was born into a family of healers, and raised in rural Mexico by a curandera (healer) mother and a nagual (shaman) grandfather. The family anticipated that Miguel would embrace their centuries-old legacy of healing and teaching, and carry forward the esoteric Toltec knowledge. Instead, distracted by modern life, Miguel chose to attend medical school and become a surgeon. A near-death experience changed his life. Stunned by this experience, he began an intensive practice of self-inquiry. He devoted himself to the mastery of the ancient ancestral wisdom, studying earnestly with his mother, and completing an apprenticeship with a powerful shaman in the Mexican desert. In the tradition of the Toltecs, a nagual guides an individual to personal freedom. Don Miguel is a nagual from the Eagle Knight lineage, and is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of the teachings of the ancient Toltecs. He is the author of The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, The Four Agreements Companion Book, and THE TOLTEC ART OF LIFE AND DEATH (COMING OCTOBER 27TH, 2015, FROM HARPERELIXIR).
Four Agreements pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Amber-Allen Publishing; Hard Cover / Gift Edition (September 14, 2001)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 152 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1878424505
- ISBN-13 : 978-1878424501
- Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 1 x 7.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #356,017 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3,674 in Happiness Self-Help
- #7,580 in Motivational Self-Help (Books)
- #8,015 in Personal Transformation Self-Help
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 87,590 ratings
Get A Copy Of The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom pdf Or Paperback By Miguel Ruiz
You can Get A Copy of The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom Pdf Or Paperback By Miguel Ruiz from these online stores below.