Shatter Me Pdf Summary
I have a gift
I am a monster
I’m more than human
My touch is lethal
My touch is power
I will fight back
Juliette hasn’t touched anyone in exactly 264 days.
The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette’s touch is fatal. As long as she doesn’t hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don’t fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color.
The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war—and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she’s exactly what they need right now.
Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior.
- Sinful Things Pdf Summary Reviews By Elizabeth Briggs
- What Comes After Pdf Summary Reviews By JoAnne Tompkins
- Waves of Murder Pdf Summary Reviews By A.M Holloway
- Florida Pdf Summary Reviews By Lauren Groff
Shatter Me Review
Watch Shatter Me pdf book review
About Tahereh Mafi Author Of Shatter Me pdf Book
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series pdf book. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Furthermore, her first middle grade novel, is on shelves now, and Whichwood, its darker companion, will be on shelves November 14, 2017.
Shatter Me Pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : HarperCollins; 1st edition (November 15, 2011)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0062085484
- ISBN-13 : 978-0062085481
- Reading age : 13+ years, from customers
- Lexile measure : HL650L
- Grade level : 9 – 12
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 0.9 x 5.2 x 7.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,454,179 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2,041 in Teen & Young Adult Science Fiction & Dystopian Romance
- #2,775 in Teen & Young Adult Dystopian
- #3,209 in Teen & Young Adult Paranormal Romance
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 11,917 ratings
Get A Copy Of Shatter Me Pdf Or Paperback By Tahereh Mafi
You Can get A Copy Of Shatter Me Pdf Or Paperback By Tahereh Mafi from these online stores below.