Mrs. Everything Pdf Summary
Jo and Bethie Kaufman were born into a world full of promise.
Growing up in 1950s Detroit, they live in a perfect “Dick and Jane” house, where their roles in the family are clearly defined. Jo is the tomboy, the bookish rebel with a passion to make the world more fair; Bethie is the pretty, feminine good girl, a would-be star who enjoys the power her beauty confers and dreams of a traditional life.
But the truth ends up looking different from what the girls imagined. Jo and Bethie survive traumas and tragedies. As their lives unfold against the background of free love and Vietnam, Woodstock and women’s lib, Bethie becomes an adventure-loving wild child who dives headlong into the counterculture and is up for anything (except settling down). Meanwhile, Jo becomes a proper young mother in Connecticut, a witness to the changing world instead of a participant. Neither woman inhabits the world she dreams of, nor has a life that feels authentic or brings her joy. Is it too late for the women to finally stake a claim on happily ever after?
- Mr. Dickens and His Carol Pdf Summary Reviews By Samantha Silva
- Skipping Christmas Pdf Summary Reviews By John Grisham
- Royal Holiday Pdf Summary Reviews By Jasmine Guillory
- Comfort & Joy Pdf Summary Reviews By Kristin Hannah
Mrs. Everything Review
Watch Mrs. Everything pdf book review
About Jennifer Weiner Author Of Mrs. Everything Pdf Book
Jennifer Weiner Author Of Mrs. Everything Pdf Book is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of eighteen books, including Good in Bed, In Her Shoes, and, most recently, That Summer. A graduate of Princeton University, she lives with her family in Philadelphia. Visit her online at JenniferWeiner.com.
Mrs. Everything pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Atria Books; First Edition (June 11, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1501133489
- ISBN-13 : 978-1501133480
- Item Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #220,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3,357 in Women’s Domestic Life Fiction
- #6,665 in Family Life Fiction (Books)
- #14,081 in Literary Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars 5,577 ratings
Get A Copy Of Mrs. Everything pdf Or Paperback By Jennifer Weiner
You can Get A Copy of Mrs. Everything Pdf Or Paperback By Jennifer Weiner from these online stores below