Fallen Pdf Summary
There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.
Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.
Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce—and goes out of his way to make that very clear—she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret… even if it kills her
- House Rules Pdf Summary Reviews By Jodi Picoult
- Dead in the Family Pdf Summary Reviews By Charlaine Harris
- The Passage Pdf Summary Reviews By Justin Cronin
- Before I Fall Pdf Summary Reviews By Lauren Oliver
Watch Fallen pdf book review
About Lauren Kate Author Of Fallen pdf Book
Lauren Kate is the author of novels for adults, teens, and children, including the rom-com BY ANY OTHER NAME and the young adult series, FALLEN pdf book. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her family.
Fallen pdf, Paperback, Hardcover Book Information
- Publisher : Delacorte Press (December 8, 2009)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 464 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0385738935
- ISBN-13 : 978-0385738934
- Reading age : 12 – 17 years
- Lexile measure : 830L
- Grade level : 7 – 9
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.88 x 1.46 x 8.63 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #284,853 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #100 in Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Values & Virtues (Books)
- #974 in Teen & Young Adult Fantasy Romance
- #1,058 in Teen & Young Adult Paranormal Romance
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,760 ratings
Get A Copy Of Fallen pdf Or Paperback By Lauren Kate
You Can get A Copy Of Fallen pdf f Or Paperback By Lauren Kate from these online store links below.